After you submit your information to a franchise, website, landing page, etc you’ll be connected with a franchise sales person.
- These individuals are compensated by being paid commissions from the franchise system, out of their marketing budget.
- You will not pay more or less if you work with a franchise sales person.
- The reason why the franchises pay Franchise Brokers these commissions is because they help them to qualify and educate their candidates.
- When a franchise does the whole process on their own it can cost up to 3 times more to award a single franchise.
- This is because they have to go through many more leads before they find a qualified candidate who matches them and wants their system.