The Fetch Pet Care franchise is America's largest and most trusted professional dog-walking and pet-sitting franchise. The franchisee's skilled pet care coordinators match all their dog walkers and sitters – background checked, trained, and insured – to meet each pet's and their family's specific needs. With thousands of satisfied clients, Fetch franchisees have earned the reputation as the country's most relied upon and trusted pet care service. The Fetch Pet Care franchise focuses on exceptional service and reliable care.
Fetch franchisees provide recurring services to pets and their clients, including:
- Daily Private Dog Walking
- Daily Pet Sitting for dogs, cats, birds, gerbils, and more!
- Overnight Care
- Puppy Care
- Pet Transport
- Pet Medical Administration – Pill Administration, Injections, Subcutaneous Shots, and Fluids
Since the Covid-19 pandemic and return-to-office jobs, there has been an explosion in demand for these services. In addition, services address people's need for pet care for the weekend get-a-way or more extended vacations.
Fetch Pet Care Franchise Buy the Numbers
- Franchise fee: $62,500
- Investment range: $73,867 - $80,167
- Required liquidity: $100,000
- Minimum Net Worth: 250,000
- Approximate Franchised Units: 140
The above numbers are based on the Fetch Pet Care 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Please refer to their most recent FDD for financial details.
Day in the Life of a Fetch Franchisee
The Fetch Pet Care franchise is one of the few franchises that can be operated in a fully absentee role, which is excellent for investors looking for better than stock market returns. Franchisees need to spend about 2 hours a month overseeing the business.
Franchisees also can operate the franchise as a full-time, owner-operator, or semi-passively, spending about 10-15 hours per week.
Full-time owner-operators focus on three key roles:
- Hiring and managing the staff
- Recruit, train, and mentor the team of pet care providers
- Market locally to attract clients
Part-time, semi-absentee owners focus on two key roles:
- Hiring and managing the manager that handles the day-to-day tasks
- Managing the financials and growth of the business
Absentee, franchise investor has one task:
- Consult once a month with Fetch corporate on setting and reviewing key performance indicators (KPIs)
Franchise Key Facts
- Unique absentee-investor, fully passive franchise model available
- A low start-up investment model
- The business is a fast start-up and offers a quick ramp to income
- The franchisor call center is available that manages most of the operations of the business
- The MyFetch mobile app allows pet owners to easily manage their pet's care and receive updates on their pet's schedule and services.
- Few employees need
- Pet Care providers are contractors
- A great recurring revenue model
- An excellent franchise for ROI-focused investors