The Furry Land Mobile Grooming Franchise is an all-inclusive, full-service, luxury grooming franchise service that comes right to your door. The Furry Land franchise mission is “Giving Pets the Healthier Lives they Deserve.” The main goal of this pet care franchise is to give customers a convenient and comfortable way to keep their furry family members clean and healthy in an enjoyable environment. Groomers will always prioritize their comfort, safety, and humanity before vanity.
The all-inclusive services include:
- Dog or Cat Grooming
- Bath with Premium shampoo and conditioner
- Towel Dry Face
- Hand Blow dry body
- De-shedding Treatments
- Clip & Hair Cut
- Eye and Ear Cleaning
- Nail Trimming or Dremel Trimming
- Final Brush and Fluff
- Fresh Breath Treatment
Since the Covid-19 pandemic and return-to-office jobs, there has been an explosion in demand for these services.
This Franchise Buy the Numbers
- Franchise fee: $62,500
- Investment range: $123,000 - $255,700
- Required liquidity: $150,000
- Minimum Net Worth: 250,000
- Approximate Franchised Units: 90
- Day in the Life of Fetch Franchisee
The above numbers are based on the Furry Land Mobile Grooming 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Please refer to their most recent FDD for financial details.
Day in the Life of a Furry Land Franchisee
The Furry Land franchise is one of the few franchises that can be operated in a fully absentee role, which is excellent for investors looking for better than stock market returns. Franchisees need to spend about 2 hours a month overseeing the business.
Franchisees also can operate the franchise as a full-time, owner-operator, or semi-passively, spending about 10-15 hours per week.
Full-time owner-operators focus on three key roles:
- Run the day-to-day business
- Hire and manage employees
- Manage marketing
- Manage financials
Part-time, semi-passive owners focus on:
- Hiring and managing a manger
- Manage the financials
- Oversee the performance of the company
Fully passive, absentee-investor owners:
- Meet monthly with the franchisor and manager to set and review key performance indicators (KPIs)
Franchise Key Facts
- Unique absentee-investor, fully passive franchise model available
- A low start-up investment model
- The business is a fast start-up and offers a quick ramp to income
- Exceptional digital, community-based marketing
- Wrapped vans are used as the best marketing tool
- Diverse products and services offered
- Strong franchisor support, franchisor call center, and marketing programs simply operating the company
- Robust, multi-functional and easy-to-use CRM enabling customers to book and manage appointments online
- An easily scalable business
- Strong ROI, excellent for investors
Get More Information on the Furry Land Franchise
If you want to learn more about the Furry Land Mobile Grooming franchise or other opportunities, contact franchise expert Jay Friedman by booking a call on his calendar now to learn how?
Leave a Reply