Real Property Management franchise, or RPM for short, is the nation’s leading property management organization. The strength and power of a national brand, technology-driven system, professional marketing, volume purchasing power, and comprehensive training and support will help you build a profitable and scalable business in a growing industry. RPM is a member of the Neighborly Brands and its portfolio of home service franchises.
Residential property management has become one of the fastest-growing industries in the country. Over one-third of all U.S. residential households are rentals; on average, only 28% of those rentals are managed by a professional. Therefore, the demand for quality property management companies is extensive and increasing.
Millennials are often burdened with college loans and prefer the flexibility of renting over buying. Couple that with higher credit lending standards and prices for properties on the rebound, and fewer Americans generally can afford to buy, resulting in an increased number of investors and investor groups purchasing the available homes.
Tools, Technology, and Processes
Technological advances have allowed those investors to acquire real estate outside their local markets. All of this has substantially enhanced property management companies' growth and profitability potential. In any economy, people need housing. As a result, the industry is stable and generates consistent monthly revenue in times of both recession and inflation.
A property manager’s role is multi-faceted: to find and screen tenants, process rent payments, provide property inspections, maintenance & repairs, and process evictions when necessary. In addition, as the business owner, you would be selling your services to property owners and investors, working with real estate agents and others to gain business referrals, and managing your business and staff.
Real Property Management separates itself from the rest in its proven systems and tools, world-class training and leadership team, industry research and testing, marketing materials and planning, automation and technology, and national partnerships that offer discounts on daily operations and additional revenue streams.
These differentiators allow Real Property Management franchise owners to manage accounts more efficiently and maximize the revenue generated per unit compared to their competition. Thus, allowing the business to scale. Of course, the scale doesn’t happen overnight, but once achieved can offer the franchise owner the luxury of stepping out of the day-to-day operation, reaping the rewards that this opportunity can offer from a more passive position over time.
Real Property Management Key Advantages
- Growth Industry
- 325+ total units in operation
- Stable and predictable income through multiple revenue streams
- Recession and Inflation Resistant
- Cash Business
- Prospects do not need to have prior Real Estate experience to build a successful business
- A diverse customer base,
- Multiple revenue streams and yearlong contracts offer stable, predictable, recurring income.
- Efficient property management process to maximize the revenue per unit compared to others
- World Class Franchise Support and Personnel
- The purchasing power of Neighborly Brands
The Right Franchise System
- Providing robust software and technology platforms
- Offering bookkeeping support
- Delivering sales and marketing assistance
- Strategic partnerships and preferred vendors are made available – Fannie Mae, The Home Depot, etc.
- Providing comprehensive training and ongoing support
- A community of 325+ other franchise owners
The Right Candidate will be
- Outgoing and enjoys networking.
- A problem solver.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Someone who values and exudes honesty and integrity.
- Willing to work outside of 9-5 business hours, at least initially.
- Able to competently use computer software programs like Office or Google Docs
- Experience in sales and/or business management background – or willing to hire to compensate for that experience if necessary.
- Real Estate experience or ownership of investment properties is a plus but is not required.
- Will hold a real estate license. However, it’s okay if you don’t have it now! The process is built into Phase 1 of the pre-training program.
RPM By the Numbers
- 2022 Franchise Fee: $59,900
- 2022 Investment Range: $99,392 - $146,542
- 2022 Liquidity Requirement: $150,000
- 2022 Net Worth Requirement: $100,000 to $250,000
- 2022 Total units: 380+
Get More Info on the Real Property Management Franchise
If you want to learn more about this franchise or other opportunities, contact franchise expert Jay Friedman by booking a call on his calendar now to learn how?
Leave a Reply