The Clothes Bin franchise is a green company with a proven business model for collecting, managing, and distributing clothes, shoes, and textiles throughout the United States. Collection bins are strategically located in the parking lots of schools, convenience stores, gas stations, shopping centers, or wherever people congregate. These bright green bins have become the go-to spot for anyone looking for a convenient way to recycle their clothes, shoes, and textiles.
Income is earned by selling donated items through the franchise's national buyer program. Franchisees may also find local buyers that recycle or resell the donated items. Bins are cellular enabled to communicate when they are close to full, so pick-ups can be scheduled. This business requires no or very few employees (i.e., two part-time workers); it is recession-resistant and a scalable business by adding more bins in the community. Part-Time and Semi-Absentee Ownership Franchise Opportunity, with no inventory or cost of goods sold. No expensive buildouts, no long-term leases, and no need to quit your current job. Zero to Few Employees Needed.
The Role of the Franchisee
- With the franchisor's help, secure bin locations.
- Use franchisor software to create and optimize routes.
- Coordinate the delivery of donated items to national buyers supplied by the franchisor.
- Oversee the operational and financial performance of the business.
- Periodically review and optimize bin locations.
- Help reduce unnecessary landfill waste.
- Make a green difference in your community.
This business can be operated part-time and semi-absent. Keep your day job and run this business in the evenings or on weekends.
The Role of the Franchisor
- Train franchisee
- Deliver donation bins
- Support franchisee in bin location (and relocation if needed)
- Support the national buyer program
- Provide ongoing support
The Clothes Bin By the Numbers
This is a simple, straightforward, and low-investment business.
- 2022 Franchise Fee: $49,500
- 2022 Investment Range: 129,270 - $186,295
- 2022 Liquidity Requirement: $75,000
- 2022 Net Worth Requirement: $250,001 - $500,000
- 2022 Total units: 32
Note: Always refer to the Franchise Disclosure Document of this franchisor for the latest and most accurate information about this franchise.
Get More Info on the Clothes Bin Franchise
Watch an introductory video here: Clothes Bin Franchise video